"Dear Buddha, where are you? " Boardgame
FOLLOW THE FOODSTEPS OF THE BUDDHA ... as you travel each of the holy site he visited in India
About the game
A Buddhist pilgrimage, as described by Venerable Master Hsing Yun, is a way of connecting with the Buddha within.
When we truly believe we are a Buddha, we will commit ourselves daily to the actions, speech and thoughts of a Buddha.
You'll follow in the footsteps of the Buddha, as you travel to each of the holy sites he visited in India.
Connect with the Buddha within... while completing various tasks along the way!
How it works
- The game is suitable for three to five players
- Each players takes a turn at throwing the dice
- The objective of the game is to reach all of the holy sites
- Starting from Lumbini Garden, follow the Buddha's footsteps to each of the holy places on the map.
- Your journey ends in Kushinagar.
Collaborative rather than competitive, players learn about Buddhist practice, principles and simple applications of these ideas.