- The Importance of Buddha in China during the Sixteen Kingdoms: an assimilation of Chinese sage king and Buddhist cakravartin by Venerable Dr Juewei. Watch her presentation from 25:40.
The academic paper is on page 102 in the Walking with the Buddha 's Workshop Handbook.
- Buddhist Economics: A Cultural Alternative
- Venerable Master Hsing Yun's Contribution to Vesak.pdf
- National Recognition of a Religious Festival (Juewei).pdf
- Engaging and Managing Team Projects
- An Engaged and Engaging Postgraduate Education
- Chan Buddhism during the Times of Yixuan and Hsing Yun: Applying Chinese Chan Principles to Contemporary Society
- National Recognition of a Religious Festival: Comparing Buddha’s Birthday Celebration Organized in Taipei to the Northern Wei Buddha’s Birthday Parade
- ACCULTURATION AS SEEN THROUGH BUDDHA'S BIRTHDAY PARADES IN NORTHERN WEI LUOYANG: A MICRO PERSPECTIVE ON THE MAKING OF BUDDHISM AS A WORLD RELIGION A Dissertation